Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Welcome to the Buddha Purnima issue of e-Sanai


by Sri Sandip Dasgupta

 Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur!

Welcome to the Buddha Purnima edition of our e-magazine. In the last issue, I had shared a couple of shortcuts to remember the essence of our Master’s teachings:

  • “I” inside and
  • Powered by “I”

Last night I tested positive for the Coronavirus, with mild symptoms. As I take rest while recovering, I began to ponder on the Master’s teachings and the following thoughts came to my mind which I thought I will share with you:

  • That same “Absolute I” is inside the coronavirus
  • The coronavirus is powered by that same “Absolute I”, that’s why it is so powerful! It has the potential to destroy the whole mankind – the same creation that has been created by the “Absolute I” to enjoy the Divine game
  • The virus has taught us not to take everything as granted, but be thankful to the “I”/the creator for everything we have received from Him.
  • That same “I” has given the scientists the brainpower to create a vaccine against the virus. That is why I escaped with mild symptoms. This vaccine has saved mankind from widespread destruction, because the “Absolute I” wished for the Divine game to continue. That vaccine is also powered by that “I”.
  • The same “I” taught me to be careless in the last few days. It was a lesson for me that I needed to be more careful. We learn from our mistakes and that’s why the “Absolute I”, lets us commit mistakes so that we can learn from our mistakes.
  • That same “I” gave me some good advice to follow, and my intellect, powered by that “I” allowed me to take the right decisions regarding the treatment to be followed.

So, as you can see, our Master’s all-pervading teachings can be applied everywhere, at any time. No wonder, He said ‘All Divine, For all Time, As It Is”.

Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment